It’s Monday again, bringing that busy beginning of the week feeling with so much to achieve and only five (six?) (seven?) days to do it in.
Last evening I went through my to-do list. I don’t know about you but I probably need a whole month to get through my average week and, in order to make things look a bit more doable, I relegated a few of the not-so-urgent items to dates a little further along in my diary. These range from things that definitely need to be done in the next week to those that must be done by the end of the month and a few that will be okay this side of Easter. They are mostly to do with writing/blogging.
But I was also reflecting on my ‘When I Have Time’ list and realised this one is quite a mixed bag. So, forthwith, (and in no particular order) here are some of the things I would like to fit in over the next few months:-
- Wax the car – properly.
- Knit some fancy hot water bottle covers (fun gifts)
- Sow my seeds, Amongst other things, I am planning to grow bananas and papyrus from seed this year
- Get fit – I ran a half marathon in May 2016 and since then everything in the body department has gone to seed!
- Maybe get a kitten? (Cleo would like a playmate)
- Make marmalade
- Spend time with my children/grandchildren
- Learn Portuguese
- Make a bed quilt
- Read everything
- Move house
- Take up Tai Chi
……….. But at the moment, I’m writing 🙂